Healthy, delicious and nutritious treats for dogs of all ages. Great for training rewards. Goat’s milk is great for dogs and is highly recommended! It supports your dog's digestion, helps to improve nutrient absorption, boosts immune system, and aids in filtering out toxins.
Goat’s milk also provides:
- Moisture - vital to all systems in your dog's body
- Calcium - component of bone, strengthens muscle, and supports blood clotting
- B vitamins - support a healthy metabolism, digestion, and hormone regulation
- Vitamin A - maintains eye health and cell function
- Protein - provides amino acids needed to run the whole body
Ingredients: Farm fresh goat’s milk, pure pumpkin, natural peanut butter, oats, Canadian whole wheat, free range egg shell membrane, turmeric and cinnamon.
Storage: Refrigerate for up to 7 days or freeze for up to 5 months. Can be offered as a frozen or thawed treat!
Crude Protein 31.0% min.
Crude Fat 6.0% min.
Crude Fiber 4.0% max.
Moisture 9.0% max.